Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Stuffed Zucchini

I haven't cooked in so long I wondered if I still could. But I did, not just once, but two days in a row. Tonight's Stuffed Zucchini 2 turned out de-lish. I'm blogging it so I remember to make it again. The review from DS3 was "Surprisingly good for what it had in it."

**********************

Stuffed Zucchinni 2


1 med Zucchini cut in bite sized chunks, blanched
2 cups cooked Spaghetti squash (or whatever amount you have left over from a previous meal, this kept the cheese from disappearing into the zucchini creating a super tasty cheese layer without gobs of cheese.)
Salt/Pepper if you want
1 cup shredded cheese
Parmesan cheese to taste, I used a couple tablespoons.
Tomato sliced thick
1 box Stove Top stuffing, prepared according to package.

 Layer in a buttered 2 quart casserole. Bake at 400 about 30 minutes or until hot through and crispy on top.

*************************

If you wonder what Stuffed Zucchini 1 is, it just the Zucchini and Stuffing prepared the same way.




No comments:

Post a Comment