Monday, October 1, 2012

It's a brand new Season! SPRING!

It's time to start a new season of Operation Write Home cards. The "Christmas/Winter" box is filled to overflowing which gives us a little head start on the new box. I know it seems a little odd to be setting aside Christmas on the First day of October, but here we go anyway.




This is the first set of cards I've made for the "All Things Spring" box that will be shipping out in December. You can get the SVG for the Doily (posted 9/21/2012) and the Happy Birthday 2U (posted 9/10/2012) at birdscards.com. I welded the circle sentiment inside the doily and multi-layered the mat so the sentiment sits up off the card. Bird has great FREE cut files and digi stamps on her site. And she makes FABULOUS cards. It's worth going to her site just to look at her beautiful work.

My goal is to learn to use digi stamps so I don't have to try to cut sentiments. I got quite frustrated with these. I blame much of it on the off brand cutting mats I used (by Simply Crafty) which have proven disappointing beyond words.

Enjoy this lovely Fall weather...but make cards for Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment