Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Holiday Season!

You know that phrase "I try to take one day at a time, but lately several have ganged up on me at once." That's how I've been feeling. Christmas shopping started late this year. It's a white Christmas Eve and I haven't made a list and checked it twice to see if I'm done shopping. I hope so because Susy Snowflake is tap tap tappin at the window pane and I'm not sure I'll get out today. I'm just on the computer because I'm waiting for my Cricut to finish cutting the last of my tags so I can get the gift wrapping under control.


Don't forget the All Things Spring box of cards will ship to Operation Write Home on Dec 31. I need your cards by Dec 29 so I can get them Tucked Stamped Sorted and Packed for shipping.

Merry Christmas Everyone! May Santa bring those craft supplies you asked for and may your Holiday Season be safe, warm and wonderful. Big Holiday Hugs to you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment