Friday, February 1, 2013

Read the Book of Mormon in 60 Days

Welcome to February...already.

Turns out the Girl Child has approximately 60 Days before she enters the MTC. Her mission president, Larry Gelwix, has asked her to read the Book of Mormon in its entirety before entering the mission field. She has read it through before but has accepted the challenge to read it again before April. I'll be joining her in this assignment. Because I'm really only 12 years old in spirit, I enjoy a visual record of my progress and a place to put a sticker when I've reached the goal. If you would care to join us in this 60 Day challenge you can print off your chart here. You don't have to start from the beginning. (OK some of you do and get jittery just by hearing me say that...I love you JuJu!) Go ahead and pick up where you last read. I've been reading in Helaman so that's where I'll start. If you haven't read in a while, or have never read the Book of Mormon before, 3rd Nephi  chapter 11 is a great place to begin. It's kind of picking up the "story" in the last chapter but you can go back and catch up the history.

Read it. Love it. Believe it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm joining you both with the challenge. But since I have a six year old Spirit, do we get a party at the end?!

    ReplyDelete