Thursday, August 12, 2010

Live Frogs in the Morning

They say if you eat a live frog first thing in the morning nothing worse will happen all day. Well, I did it. *Glulp!* My live frog was a meeting with the principal this morning. I've been Downsized. That is not to say I've lost weight. It means my job has been nixed.
SUCK - I loved that job!


So I've applied for about 15 jobs with the school district today.

Pepsi, Ativan and a nap - the cure for what ails you. Had the ativan before the meeting (I had a feeling there would be live frogs there), had the Pepsi while I cleared out my classroom (had to wash down the frog AND the school doesn't have Vodka and Valium in the vending machine), all there is left is the nap...G'NIGHT...wake me up when my job grows back.

Maybe a booster on the ativan....

No comments:

Post a Comment