Friday, August 20, 2010

Whewwwww!

I'M EMPLOYED!! My stint of unemployment was, thankfully, short lived.

I'm still at the high school, but with the polar opposite group of kids. In my old job I was working with the college bound students. Several of whom planned to graduate high school with their Associate Degrees. My new job is largely clerical work for the special ed department.

My computer skills will be pushed to the edge of my comfort zone, and beyond ... as will my blood pressure. In the two years I've been at the HS there has only been one student who has really driven me crazy. He'll be one of mine this year, and all the others will be a lot like him. I'm going to have to learn to "take a breath" like I always tell my students when they get stressed. I may also have to leave off the Pepsi and keep an ativan in my pocket. GAH! What have I gotten myself into?!?

Embrace Change...breathe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment