Friday, September 28, 2012

CTMH - Pear and Partridge


It was love at first sight for me and this card kit in the Autumn/Winter 2012 CTMH Idea book. The kit comes with everything you need to make 5 cards of each design, including the stamps. It's the only way to get these stamps which I LOVE. I wish I had thought to make sure I own the coordinating CTMH ink. I don't, I had to substitute, so my brown isn't as crisp as I would have liked. I love the ribbon which you can't feel in a photo but is super soft and easy to tie and glue. The gems are glittery so they sparkle, you can almost see the effect on the white card. I hit a snag when the instructions said to second generation stamp the background of the white card with a teeny sentiment stamp that would have required 53 stamps per card. THAT was not going to happen, EVER! so I whooped out my Inkadinkado script background instead. Problem Solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment