Friday, January 11, 2013

Clearance is a scrappers best friend.

With the advent of a new family comes the opportunity to build an album. I stopped at JoAnn's on the way home from the ceremony and grabbed what I'd need. OK, so I grabbed what I'd need for seven albums. I couldn't help myself...it was on clearance. I got all this for $35!

2 -8x8 albums (at $4 each I should have gotten more)
2 - pads of double sided paper - $3 each
1 - pad of coordinating glitter punch outs  - $3
10 - packs of coordinating embellishments  -less than $1 each
 1 - roll of glue dots (not on sale, but I was OUT)
2 - rolls of ribbon (which were not on sale - lame)
and a partridge in a pear tree, which will be served for dinner.

Admittedly, Other paper sets would have gone better with the brides outfit. (It's all about the bride!) But nothing in the right colors grabbed my fancy. So...if you can't find paper you love, love the one you find on the cheap.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment