Monday, November 5, 2012

Bits only a crazy person would keep

You know I occasionally refer to my scraproom as a landfill because it is stuffed full of "stuff", much of it inaccessible because of the sheer quantity. I really am trying to gain control of it a bite at a time. Last week I was working on the never ending project of getting scraps under control. I found a drawer in one of my towers labeled: "Bits only a crazy person would keep." That about sums up my hoarding issues.


I find myself on the lookout for sketches for cards that use small scraps of paper. I hate throwing them out but I also don't want them hanging around. Here is a nice sketch from Valerie Salmon. It was chosen as the sketch for the DCWV design challenge for November 2, 2012. Go check out the samples, grab some of your own scraps and get 'er done!

No comments:

Post a Comment