Wednesday, November 21, 2012

WMD - Dude! Where's My Desk?



 No, I don't live on the East Coast and this is not the result of a natural disaster; FEMA is not on it's way for cleanup. This is my workspace while I'm making cards from scraps. What you see here is the box of small bits I'm using for small bits cards. The boxes of large plain and patterned scraps are on the floor below and the drawers of card sized, and nearly confetti sized, scraps are on the other size of the room with the ribbon. Sometimes I have to create ways to force myself out of my chair so my legs don't shrivel up and fall off. The notepad between the donuts and the Pepsi (Breakfast of Champions!) has sketches of the cards I hope to make today.

Below is the latest contribution from the Perfect Pages Kit remnants. These are the remains of the All Occasion kit. The pinwheel sketch and instructions are on the OWH site and the smile card sketch is this week's I Spy Sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment