Wednesday, November 28, 2012

WMD - Rosette Christmas tree




This very cool rosette tree was shown on the Archiver's Online ad a couple of weeks ago. There are printable instructions on their website. Another great project for the Martha Stewart scoring board. This is what I'm making on this Where's My Desk Wednesday. Photo pending...



(updated 12/6/2012) Here's mine.  I chose to leave it undecorated. It's a lot smaller than it looks, only six inches at the base and about 10 inches tall; just right for setting on a mantle.


The paper is the O Christmas Tree stack by MME. I love it; so nice and glittery. However, double sided cardstock may have been a better choice. The photo makes me feel like my slip is showing.





1 comment:

  1. You, my friend are amazing! I thought I would just pop in and see what your bog was about, but now I see I will have to schedule more time later to return and take notes!! Someday I hope to join your "WMD - Dude! Club" and rediscover my passion for scrapbooking. (Which, btw, I am sorry to hear you don't like to do anymore! Maybe we should take a photography class together so you can take some awesome photos worthy to go on the pages you create?!) Any way, you are amazing!

    Loves, your Missouri friend

    ReplyDelete