Monday, August 5, 2013

Farmers Wife - February 2013

Congratulations to me! I have completed the 11 Farmer's Wife quilt blocks which were assigned for February. I haven't been doing them in order as presented in the book even though that is how they are kitted for the block of the month club. If one strikes my fancy I'll do it (and conversely if it looks too hard I'll skip it.) But I confess I did the last two of these just so I could say I'd finished at least one full month's assignment.

The silver lining about starting six months behind the rest of the group is that I have six months worth of fabric swatches to mix and match with rather than just one month at a time. Most of the time I've liked the colors they have chosen but sometimes I've switched it up just for fun. You can see the originals here. Tell me what you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment