Tuesday, August 14, 2012

OWH Card Game #1

THANKS!!!! to everyone who has shown interest in Operation Write Home. I'm so excited to have a project to work on together. It reminds me of the old days of swaps and crops. Which, btw, I miss with all my heart.

My first game is to bring together all the cards I have made over the years and determine which of them are worthy for this project. It will be a huge undertaking for me partly because they are buried somewhere in the landfill that is my craft room (it moved,  NOT under my direction) and partly because they are not together in any sort of order. I am notorious for making new Christmas cards every year, but I haven't sent them... ever. See what a perfect fit this project is for me?

So if you care to join me in The Great Round-up... DO IT! I'm sure it will give us a big head start.

This is what was required for me to complete the game... I SOOOO wish I had taken before pictures.
First I had to figure out where the main stash of cards was. I knew it was in the black drawers. Of course, they were the first items out of the old room and into the new. Therefore, it was buried in the back. This is the stuff I had to move into the hall. The table I took down is in the family room.


I now have a path to the black drawers. The goal is that open drawer in the closet. The new goal is to find a place to put all the rest of that stuff.  Sooo, good luck to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment