Sunday, August 19, 2012

OWH Card Game #2

Now for Card Game #2... Let's Get Together, Yeah Yeah Yeah   (name that movie - no, that's not the game.)

This game involves gathering your card worthy scraps and putting them in bundles. Bundles should be scraps of coordinating pattern papers. There should be only two or three patterns per bundle. (Try not to include solid colors unless "they were made for each other". I'd hate to break up long term relationships.) This makes it so when you have a second to make a card you don't have to spend the time choosing papers. AND it will mean truly using your scraps so they are not hanging around. AND it will mean you don't have to cut a new sheet of paper to make a card. AND we will be using these bundles in future card games. *U*

So gather and bundle those scraps. Find a handy spot to keep them so they are available at a moment's notice. Then...If you want a head start on the next game...Number the bundles 1 through 15.

OK I'm a "little" OCD. I keep finding scraps and making them into cards instead of bundling them for later use. I suppose it's good because I'm getting cards made for my OWH box, but I'm not getting very prepared for game #3. Which will be an ongoing series of sketch challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment