Wednesday, August 22, 2012

WMD - A Happy Mess

One of our scrappy friends moved to Missouri several years ago. She is in town this week to deliver her 2 oldest kids to college. Last night we had a par-tay with her as the guest of honor. Today's Where's My Desk is the aftermath of a fun evening with friends I haven't seen in a while.

At the back of the desk you see my growing boxes of cards for Operation Write home. The blue shoebox contains the cards that were made and donated last night. I borrowed the CTMH Wishes book, it contains a card workshop of  A2 cards that I want to do. I think you end up with 20 cards from 6 sheets of paper. I'm looking forward to trying that out. Under the book is a bag of embellishments I got on clearance at JoAnn for 97 cents a package. The foundation of all the other stuff that needs to be put away is the stack of Christmas paper I've been using for cards and other projects. I have big plans for it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment