Saturday, September 8, 2012

Card Worksop Part 2

 Once again I apologize for the pic being sideways. One day I'll figure out how to fix that, but apparently not today.

Anyway... here is the second set of the CTMH Just Because card workshop. I thought they turned out nice.

I learned quite a bit along the way. First thing I learned is, while I enjoyed doing this workshop on my own, I would NEVER, EVER recommend doing it as an actual workshop. You would have to do all the cutting, which would take weeks, or schedule several hours on several days to have "them" do it. It would take forever and someone would cut theirs wrong and you would end up redesigning cards to fit the pieces. UGH!

The other thing I learned is, for the OWH project I'm working on it would have been MUCH more energy efficient to have made 20 cards all alike of each design and it probably wouldn't have used any more paper per card.

The patterned paper I used was from the BoBunny Father Christmas collection. LOVE IT! I wish you could see it better. Maybe when I learn how to rotate the pic I'll retake it too (insert rolling eyes here). Stamps are CTMH.

No comments:

Post a Comment