Monday, September 3, 2012

Just Because Card Workshop

I've been working on the CTMH Just Because card workshop published in the CTMH Wishes book. The idea is to make 20 cards (2 each of 10 designs) from 6 sheets of cardstock + bases. This is my analysis:

It took a couple days to cut all the bits but I did it on the first try. Go me! I had to use a magnifying glass to see the measurements. I tried to enlarge it on a copier but they didn't copy well enough to read. I blame the old eyes, not the new copier.

I don't know what brand the white paper is that I'm using but it does not stamp well. It doesn't absorb the ink so it kind of runs and can smear if you don't let it dry for a few minutes. That slows the process down. The cards are turning out nice. I'm only half done but here is a view of the first 5 designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment