Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Downloading frustration.

No I didn't need more frustration so I found some to download.

I have this winter card in my mind but it requires just the right snowman. I finally found him but I can't get him to download. All I get is his arm. REALLY? what good is just an arm? I guess I'll just have to wing it. It shouldn't be impossible since he's mostly just circles. But he wears a cute hat that maybe I can find somewhere else. And he has cute offspring, a penguin and a robin. SO this is me off to recreate the file of someone who actually knows how to make files.

You can see the ADORABLE originals here and learn why I can't use just any snowman.

http://inmy-craftroom.blogspot.com/2011/11/christmas-card-cut-files-mtc-svg.html

1 comment:

  1. I have just read your message on my blog (19.09.2012 12:52pm) and have looked at the file and uploaded it again and all looks ok...so give it another try and see how you get on :)

    ReplyDelete